The master is at Conservatoire national des arts et métiers (Cnam), Paris downtown, France, in the heart of the Ville Lumière, Marais district, in a vibrant multi-cultural international and stimulating environment.
The master training program covers:
- basics about network architectures and operating systems;
- advanced technologies related to the design IoT computing systems, protocols and applications;
- novel network architectures emerging with network virtualization (NFV), edge computing (MEC) and softwarization (SDN, SD-x).
- modeling and performance evaluation of networks and computing systems, including 5G and beyond 5G systems.
- integration of artificial intelligence and novel decision-making frameworks for the operations and automation of communication networks and IoT Systems.
The master teachers include world-class academics and industry experts active in the master technical areas on international, European and national collaborative and industrial research projects (H2020, ANR), standardization and open-source bodies (ONF, IETF, ETSI).
On the right-side widget: recent publications from the master teachers.
The master is meant for students willing to become expert of digital infrastructure technologies, going from network and cloud infrastructure solutions to edge computing and IoT systems and applications.
Students attending the Computer Networks and IoT Systems master will learn and experiment current and novel technologies underpinning the Internet infrastructure, related to Network Virtualization, Internet-of-Things (IoT) protocols and architectures, IoT device design, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning integration in network and embedded systems, Software-Defined-Networking, Cloud Networking, 5G and beyond-5G architectures – a set of novel technologies driving the digital society evolution.